For a stable run the GEL-KAYANO™ 29 uses new LITETRUSS™technology to provide medial support, that helps support an inward rolling foot. Comfort is immediately delivered upon first step with the OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner. As underneath the new soft top layer of FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning delivers a lighter and more responsive feel.
- Engineered knit upper improves breathability
- Redesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- Rearfoot GEL™technology cushioning provides good shock absorption
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves comfort
- Reflective details improve visibility
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves the outsole durability
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that redduces water usuage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
|Running Type||Competitive, Training|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other intraining Running Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.