One of our most popular running vests just got an upgrade. The new version of the Circuit is 30% lighter and includes a 1.5-liter Crux reservoir that delivers 20% more water per sip. And of course, it still offers all of the features that make it a favorite for bonk-free races and long runs: front storage pockets for gels and fuel, a secure zippered pocket that fits most phones, and reflectivity to keep you visible when you’re on the move. The two fully adjustable sternum straps guarantee a snug, bounce-free fit that won’t constrict your breathing when you’re panting through a hilly workout.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- 3D Ventilated mesh offers multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Secure phone pocket conveniently located for quick access and includes a zipper closure for added security
- Dual adjustable sternum straps increases stability and offer a range of adjustments for customization
- Reflectivity on front and back for early morning or evening runs
- Harness storage for all your run essentials offers organization for fuel and gear, including specially designed Quick Stow flask pockets
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other intraining Running Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.