Quick review from our Podiatry / Physio team:
"A great choice for runners looking for a neutral shoe that still feels quite stable. The wide fit offers a more comfortable fit for broad feet." Doug James - intraining Physiotherapist & Podiatrist
Our women's Fresh Foam 880v11 is built for the runner who craves a plush, proven workhorse of a running shoe that's sure to deliver everyday. Designed for comfort, the Fresh Foam midsole helps provide a plush underfoot ride, while the responsive top-bed foam creates the ultimate soft experience. With engineered double jacquard mesh to allow for an intuitive, soft fit that doesn't restrict running, your feet will thank you for wearing this shoe.
- 10 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole at the forefoot for superior durability
- Engineered double jacquard mesh upper for breathability
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Lace closure ensures a secure fit
- Molded external heel counter helps control heel movement
- Molded footbed increases comfort
247 grams (8.7 oz)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other intraining Running Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.