SaltStick Caps have been formulated to provide electrolytes to help minimize heat stress and muscle cramping due to perspiration, in a quantity and form which your body can absorb. This product is ideal for athletes, outdoor workers or for use in hot conditions. Two SaltStick Caps in an hour equate to 430 mg sodium, 126 mg potassium, 44 mg calcium, and 22 mg magnesium per hour, which is the ideal ratio to keep you moving.
- The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Contains only WHAT YOU NEED: No herbal, trace, questionable components added. Gluten free. No soy or nuts. No sweeteners, and no high fructose corn syrup.
- Made in the USA at an FDA-inspected cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. Banned substance tested and certified with Informed Choice.
- Vegetable-based capsule composition. Bio-available active ingredients.
- Each capsule contains: 215 mg sodium, 63 mg potassium, 22 mg calcium, 11 mg magnesium. 100 IU Vitamin D to help the body absorb and utilize calcium.
- Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity.
- Also great for effective rehydration during international travel, hiking, and effects of alcohol and unfamiliar foods.
- Those taking SaltStick for CF, POTS and Addison's disease should first consider our new product, Vitassium.
- Sold in bottles of 100 capsules.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other intraining Running Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.