A Saucony fan favourite that's made for maximum speed & now into edition 12, this neutral running shoe features a PWRRUN cushioned midsole for a smooth, incredibly energetic ride. The engineered mesh upper is as supportive as it is breathable and will comfortably lock your foot down as you ramp up the pace.
With its history behind you, you can focus on the road ahead.
- Successor to the Kinvara 11
- PWRRUN cushioning is lightweight and durable enough to be used as both a midsole and outsole material
- Engineered mesh upper is lightweight an breathable
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- XT-900 Carbon Rubber used in strategic high-wear areas to improve durability and traction
|Construction Type||Natural Motion|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other intraining Running Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.